Health Care & Physicians Law
Fraser Stryker PC LLO provides skilled legal representation to a variety of health care organizations. Our clients include hospitals, clinics, individual physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health care providers. Health care clients throughout Nebraska rely on our law firm to advise, guide and protect their organization at each stage of its development. Working cross-functionally with members of our business, employment, real estate and litigation practice areas, we ensure each client’s specific legal needs are met.
Addressing the Specific Needs of Each Client
Our firm offers health care clients a range of comprehensive services, such as:
- Health care entity selection and formation
- Advice on construction and financing of health care facilities
- Stock repurchase agreements
- Advisory services for compliance and day to day operations
- Employment arrangements
- Termination of professional relationships
- Advice on deferred compensation, including qualified and non-qualified plans
- Representation of health care professionals in state licensure investigations and at administrative disciplinary hearings
- Advice on interaction with third party payors, including reimbursement issues and contracts
- Drafting of health care industry legislation
Health Care Law Client Resources
- View our “Healthcare Reform” presentation
- View our “Healthcare Reform: Analysis and Action Plan for Employers” presentation
- Read more about important topics which may affect your company in our health care news articles
Latest Health Care & Physicians Law News
PPP and Health Care Enhancement Act – Funds for Rural Health
On April 21, 2020, the U.S. Senate passed the "Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act," which adds nearly $484 billion in new money to a fund supporting small businesses and hospitals as they cope with the economic and public health crises caused...
U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services Issues New Rules for Electronic Health Care Claims Payments
On January 10, 2012, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (the "Department") promulgated an interim final rule adopting uniform standards for electronic heath care claims payments. The new rules and pertinent background information are available online....
Nebraska Health Care Attorneys
Contact our health care law attorneys to discuss your important legal matter.