萨拉米. 邓普西 is a member of Fraser Stryker’s litigation practice, focusing on commercial litigation, insurance defense and self-insured litigation, legal malpractice defense, professional negligence, personal injury/wrongful death, commercial trucking defense.
Sarah is skilled in working with clients of all types, from those familiar with litigation to individuals who have never experienced the process. Using her effective communication skills, she takes time to understand not only the facts of the case but also her client’s ultimate goals and the reasons why those goals are important to them. Sarah works to ensure that throughout each stage of the case, she is doing her best to advocate for her client’s interests.
An experienced litigator, Sarah knows that no two cases are the same, which is why she strives to identify the unique aspects of each client, how they think, what drives their decision-making. 从那里, she tailors her strategy and approach to think multiple steps ahead with the goal of obtaining the best possible outcome for her clients.
Sarah graduated with her Juris Doctor from Creighton University School of Law and obtained her undergraduate degree in 业务 Administration from Creighton University. During college, Sarah spent a semester working as an intern for Senator John McCain’s office during his presidential campaign. During law school, she took a two-week class on constitutional law from U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. When she is not practicing law, Sarah enjoys traveling, cooking new recipes, attending live music events, spending time with her two children.
荣誉 & 奖
- 内布拉斯加州 Defense Counsel Association “Rising Star” Award – 2015
- Alpha Sigma Nu honor society
- 内布拉斯加州 Defense Counsel Association – Member
- Defense Research Institute – Member
- 内布拉斯加州 State Bar Association Leadership Academy Class of 2017
- 爱荷华州 Bar Association, 2017
- 内布拉斯加州 State Bar Association, 2013
- 奥马哈 Bar Association, 2013
- 亚利桑那州 Bar Association, 2012
- American Bar Association, 2012
会员资格 & Civic Affiliations
- National Mock Trial Team
- Obtained dismissal of a multi-million-dollar professional negligence case on a motion for summary judgment.
- Obtained the dismissal of an appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
- Obtained a dismissal of a case in the United States District Court for the District of 内布拉斯加州 for lack of personal jurisdiction over the defendant.
- Obtained numerous dismissals of professional negligence cases on dispositive motions.
Successful Verdicts & 定居点
- Obtained a jury verdict for the plaintiff in a breach of contract and construction lien foreclosure action in excess of $750,000.
- Obtained an arbitration award for the plaintiff in a fraud and breach of contract action in excess of $2 million.
- First chaired a jury trial and obtained a verdict of $8,800 in a personal injury case where the plaintiff claimed over $220,000 in damages following spine surgery.
- Obtained multiple defense verdicts in personal injury jury and bench trials.
Presentations & Publications
- Presenter – National 业务 Institute seminar: Civil Trial: Everything You Need to Know, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of 内布拉斯加州
法学院: Creighton University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
大学: Creighton University, B.S., 业务 Administration, summa cum laude, 2009